Travel Guide Baska - Recommendations for your Travel to Baska - Kvarner
If you decide to spend your holidays in the beautiful city of Baska, you've come to the right place. In this section we will provide you with useful information for your travel to Baska. Going through the pages of this section you will find out about the historical facts of Baska and you will be given the insights about the monuments and sights that you should visit during your holidays in Baska. Among other information found in this section, we will give you all the insights about the restaurants in Baska and the traditional croatian cousine.
Learn more about Baska by clicking on the images below.
|History Baska||Sightseeing Baska||Restaurants Baska||Events Baska||Sport Baska|
During your holidays in Baska we recommend you to visit this top 5 nearby tourist destinations:
- Rovinj: Worth seeing is the old part of town.
- Poreč: Worth seeing is the amazing Euphrasius basilica.
- Pazin: Worth seeing is the old part of town.
- Novigrad: Worth seeing is the old part of town.
- Pula: Worth seeing is the smallest town in the world.